On my mind this morning:
- Is there a difference between authenticity and vulnerability?
- What’s the line between the two? Can you have one without the other? Can you be authentic without being vulnerable? Can you be vulnerable, but not authentic?
- Why are both considered so important, yet both seemingly so rare (or did I just answer that question?)?
- If they are rare, does that mean we are operating most of the time from a point of defensive falseness?
- How does this fit in with the concepts of honesty and integrity? Few would define themselves as liars, but how many can say they are fully authentic? How do we account for that gap?
What thinks you?